Balance Pods designed to increase difficulty, improve stability, and strengthen core muscles, the Balance Pods can be used for a variety of static and dynamic movements. Use while on hands, knees, and feet during workouts that incorporate stability such as air squats, planks, or push-ups. The Balance Pods can help improve posture and stability through low impact, body weight strength training.
Typically, low impact stability training creates less stress on the body than weight training, which can be an ideal training tool for developing fundamental skills required for other movements. The dual textured slip-resistant design creates two levels of difficulty and instability during movements. The pods are inflatable, lightweight and portable for use anywhere. Use at home or on-the-go, the Balance Pods are the perfect exercise accessory. An included travel pump lets you inflate wherever.
- Add to workouts to increase difficulty and strengthen core muscles
- Can be used for a variety of static and dynamic movements on hands, knees, and feet
- Can help improve posture and stability through low-impact, body weight strength training
- Dual textured slip-resistant design creates two levels of difficulty
- Inflatable, light weight and portable for use anywhere
- 2 Balance Pods and pump included, measure 6”x4.5”
Increase workout difficulty
Add the Balance Pods to any workout to increase difficulty. Adding an element of instability to standard movements can help you learn how to stabilize other movements and build strength.
The Balance Pods can be used for a variety of static and dynamic movements on hands, knees, and feet. Hold planks, do push-ups, or rep out air squats all while balancing on the pods and increasing the difficulty.
Build strength and stability
Through low-impact, body weight strength training, the pods can help improve posture, stability, and build strength. They can take strain off the body and help you focus on developing better movement habits.