The Mizuno Wave Rider TT 2 is a hybrid shoe that brings the comfort and energy return of the Wave Rider to the trails. Perfect for runners who mix up their terrain, the new grip pattern copes easily on and off road, ideal for door to trail running.
Enerzy foam protection in the heel gives great cushioning and rebound on impact. The Wave plate in the midsole further enhances the energy return while also providing stability to the foam for uneven surfaces. The breathable upper has increased softness for even more comfort and is made with a quick drying mesh. Finally, a new durable toe bumper will protect against rocks and debris.
- Weight: 240g
- Drop: 12mm
- Door to trail hybrid shoe
- New grip pattern for improved traction
- Copes easily with road and light trail running
- More durable toe bumper to protect from the trails
- Softer AIRmesh upper design for ultimate comfort
- High level of cushioning for a trail shoe
- Wave plate adds stability and propulsion to your stride
- X10 carbon rubber outsole for durable wear in high impact areas
The Wave Rider TT is perfect for runners who need a softer trail shoe for mixed runs on varied terrain. Ideal for you if you’re just getting started with off-road running.
Shoe size is a personal preference and everyone's feet are different, but we want to ensure you avoid any pain or discomfort from bruised toenails, rubbing, blistering or pins and needles. Your running shoes should have enough width to allow you to spread your toes and should have some space at the front (we recommend having a half to one thumb's width of space from the end of your longest toe to the front of your running shoes). This usually means that your running shoe will be at least a half size bigger than your regular shoe size though this can vary from brand to brand.