|TYPE||Neutral Lightweight Trainer|
|AMOUNT OF CUSHIONING||Low Ground | Moderate | Mod-High | High | Maximalist|
|CUSHIONING SENSATION||Soft, flexible and flatter profile to floor.|
|KEY CHARACTERISTIC:||Very durable for a lightweight trainer. Speed walkers who wear quicker through outsole due to rotational sliding may find great durabilty from the crystalised rubber used on the Freedom Iso 2. And The EVERUN midsole handles compression very well.|
|STACK HEIGHT||22mm/Forefoot: 18mm|
|SIZING||True to size, accommodating toe box, suitable for standard width or slightly broader feet. Narrow feet may find slightly too spacious due to flared toe box and more flexible knitted upper around toes. Enough volume to fit an insole.|
However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Men's Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This men's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.