DURABILITY FOR THE TRAIL.
Take on those tough and extreme trail runs with the rugged build of the Nike Wildhorse 7. The upper delivers durable ventilation with support where you need it. Foam midsole cushioning provides responsiveness on every mile.
Nike React foam offers a soft, smooth ride that adds a little spring to your step. Extra cushioning around the heel helps keep your foot secure.
Mesh throughout the upper helps keep your foot ventilated and cool. Skins on the toe deliver durability for tough terrain.
Multi-directional traction lugs on the outsole are made from high-abrasion rubber. They help provide enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
Keep Dirt Away
A gaiter collar around the ankle hugs your foot and helps keep dirt and debris out.
- A Dynamic Fit System through the midfoot helps hug and support your foot as you run through rocky trails.
- Segmented rock plate helps shield your foot on rough terrain.
- Utility tab at the back for easy on and off.
- Terrain: Trail
- Weight: 328.4g (approx.) (Men's size 9)
- Offset: 8.0mm (Forefoot: 14.5mm, Heel: 22.5mm)
- Style: CZ1856-300