A formidable competitor!
The Carbon X is designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride thanks to a full-length carbon fiber plate and PROFLY X technology - the right combination of responsive foams. The shoe features Hoka One One's trademark geometry - delivering an inherently balanced, soft and responsive experience, completed with a lightweight upper. Scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
|Best use||Racing / up-tempo training|
|204g in Women's UK6.5|
|30mm heel / 25mm forefoot|
|Regular racing fit|
|Carbon fiber plate||Yes|
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
- Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact