The Gel-Nimbus 21 is aimed at long-distance road runners to help push themselves further with sublime comfort.
|Use||Great for everyday training, recovery days from hard workouts, or long runs.|
|Size||True to size, standard fit|
- Flytefoam Propel: An energetic foam compound that provides cushion and bounce
- Flytefoam: Midsole formulation that ASICS makes still delivers continuous cushion
AHAR outsole. ASICS’ High Abrasion Rubber. An AHARSPONGE rubber is used on the forefoot which is softer and more flexible while a AHARPLUS rubber is used at the heel for increased durability
- GEL technology. Gel pads in the heel and forefoot reduce the shock from your foot’s impact with the ground and allow movement in multiple planes as you transition from heel to toe
- 10/13mm drop: Gender specific height difference between the heel and forefoot shifts body mass forward to reduce the strain on your legs
- Heel clutch: External structure wrapping the entire heel, it provides more support and avoids skin irritation
- Trusstic System: PEBA (material) grid structure beneath shoe that offers helps guide the foot.
- SpEVA 45 lasting