The ASICS GEL-Cumulus 22 is a well-rounded shoe that delivers a smooth, comfortable and consistent ride. It's a no-nonsense daily training shoe that does great all-round job, whether you take it for slower and longer runs, or shorter and faster workouts. Versatility, handing great mileage and offering a comfortable supportive fit are factors synonymous with the GEL-Cumulus 22.
|Feel||Lightweight maximum cushioning|
|Best use||Everyday running|
GEL-CUMULUS 22 UPDATES:
ASICS have fine tuned the design off the Gel-Cumulus 22 to give you the same consistent shoe with tweaked improvements for a better ride. Noteworthy updates include:
- A 10-20g lighter frame.
- Use of both FlyteFoam and FlyteFoam Propel cushioning, giving the shoe a more energetic kick.
- Changed the shape, placement and size of the Gel unit on the lateral heel of the shoe, offering improved shock absorbance.
- More flex grooves in the mid and forefoot regions of the shoe for a smoother toe-off.
- Less bulky feel thanks to simpler (yet strong) seamless 3D printed constructed upper. Comfortable soft tongue and heel counter.
- Outsole still uses hard-wearing AHAR® rubber, toe cap is now concealed beneath the mesh of the upper.
- Still offers and accommodating and adaptive fit.