Made for an off-roader looking for a moderately cushioned inherently stable neutral running shoe with an all-round comfy feel. The 15 offers the same good grip, durability and cushy feel as the 14, but now more toe protection and improved upper.
|WEIGHT:||283g (US8 Women's) / ~305g (US9 Men's)|
|CUSHIONING:||Minimal | Low | Moderate | High | Maximal|
|STACK HEIGHT:||24mm / 16mm,|
Version 15 receives a few tweaks, but still comes with same fit and purpose as version 14. Tweaks include an enlarged toe guard that extends further up the shoe. A new meshed upper that is slightly more flexible and manages moisture better. And a more padded tongue.
|RELEASE DATE:||July 2020|
- 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to protect against trail debris
- Integrated gaiter connection point
- Internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- Ariaprene tongue for comfort and breathability
- Slightly increased softness underfoot
- Mesh high technology, it facilitates breathability and moisture transfer.
- Assymetrical lace-up. Flat laces
- Protective flap for laces.
- A Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilizing suspension system.
- Mix of Dna and BioMoGo along the entire length of the sole.
- Rubber outsole: traction, traction on all types of terrain
- Removable insole