Take comfort and security with you on the trail. The Brooks Caldera 5 for Women features cushion that adapts to the trail plus great traction for a distraction-free run.
|Surface||Trail / Off-road|
|Best use||Long trail runs, Max cushioning, Rugged traction|
Our innovative BioMoGo DNA midsole works with the outsole to adapt to changing terrain and give you more stability when you need it most.
- BioMoGo DNA also adapts to your stride, weight, and speed to reduce impact on your joints.
- And best of all, it’s made from lightweight materials that won’t weigh you down.
An engineered mesh upper stretches to give you room for comfort while providing the secure fit you need.
- Extra ventilation and drainage keep your feet cool and dry.
- Mud guard and TPU toe cap add durable protection.
- Front & back gaiter attachments.
A raised tread pattern and our unique TrailTack rubber make it easier to grip the ground when traveling uphill or downhill.
- If the weather turns south, it can also keep you from slipping on wet surfaces.