The 10th anniversary of the ASICS GT-1000 Women's running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle, they're seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning.
The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to colour the sockliner.
Featuring a layer of GEL technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER IMPROVES BREATHABILITY
- FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING
- REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING PROVIDES EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- DUOMAX TECHNOLOGY HELPS REDUCE OVERPRONATION
- AHARPLUS HEEL PLUG IMPROVES DURABILITY
- ORTHOLITE INSOLE PROVIDES SOFT STEP-IN COMFORT
- SUSTAINABLE SOCKLINER DYE