The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 for men are shoes for overpronators. The shoes offer stability and support during your run. The Dynamic Support system ensures a flexible and stable heel-to-toe transition.
The mesh upper is highly breathable. The Flywire cables keep the feet in place when running. The Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot ensures responsive cushioning. The Duralon unit in the forefoot ensures an even more comfortable ride. All in all these supporting shoes ensure a lot of comfortable miles to come.
|Best use||Daily trainer|
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.