The Bondi 7 is Hoka's most cushioned road running shoe, offering extra shock absorption and smoothness to your stride. With a meta-rocker, it provides a rolling effect between the landing and push-off phase of your running gait. This shoe is ideal for logging many smooth regular miles in, but not to be mistaken for lightweight racing shoe.
|CUSHIONING||Minimalist | Low-ground | Moderate | High | Maximalist|
|STACK HEIGHT||Men's: 33mm heel & 29mm forefoot
Women's: 31mm heel & 27mm forefoot
|WEIGHT||Men's UK8.5: 303g
Women's UK6.5: 252g
|SENSATION||Plush, max shock absorption with meta-rocker curved sole around 1st meta-tarsal region of foot, for forward propulsion.|
Updates to 7th iteration focus on the upper, leaving the mid and outersole much of the same to the 6. Hoka reworked the upper on the 7 for a more secure fit. They've re-engineered the meshed upper and added minor overlays for a better lock down. The tongue is also now more gentle on the foot and the back pull-tab is lowered and out of the way.
• Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability