These high-performance shoes feature a foot-hugging knit upper. Stitched-in reinforcement is precisely placed to give you support in the places you need it most. The soft elastane heel delivers a more comfortable fit. Responsive cushioning returns energy to your stride with every footstrike for that I-could-run-forever feeling.
The 20 will appeal to more 'hard core' runners than some previous models, as the shoe now offers a more secure and supportive fit and feel, while still being true to the UltraBoost known comfort. BOOST midsole cushioning performs consistently in different weather conditions - it doesn't harden or soften when temperature goes up or down. All-in-all it offers runners a comfortable, reliable distance shoe.
|Best use||Well-cushioned trainer|
|Upper||adidas Primeknit+ textile upper, Tailored Fibre Placement locked-in fit, Snug, sock-like fit|
- Optimized Boost midsole: containing 20% more Boost per volume
- Floating Torsion Spring: offers a stable base and transition
- Continental Stretchweb outsole offers a larger contact area for 20% better traction.
- More secured upper of the UB 20, using Primeknit 360, a woven sock upper, that offers targeted support and very strong upper (if you're a toe lifter)
- Tailored Fibre Placement (TFP) creates a fit that delivers performance and comfort using stitched-in reinforcement for targeted support at the midfoot.
- 3D Heel Frame holds the ankle in place while allowing for the heel's natural expansion.
- Enhanced and more secure upper.
- Better sense of support
- External and sculpted heel counter with exo-frame.
- Reduced stack height.