The Clifton 6 delivers a combination of soft and light cushioning that has an incredible weight to cushion ratio. It offers great shock-absorption, resulting in your legs taking less strain and feeling fresher for longer.
Although it's classified as a max-cushioned trainer, it's Hoka's moderately cushioned option which often offers a good entry point into the brand. It includes Hoka's classic meta-rocker bottom, which is a curved rounded shape of the sole which 'rocks' you forward and reduces meta-tarsal strain and ankle flexion. This 'rocker' is milder than models like the Carbon X and Bondi, so again, a good entry point into the brand or a great option if you don't want the full-blown effects of an exaggerated rocker.
We also offer the Clifton 6 in a 2E wide fit, as the standard fit doesn't offer the most accommodating fit for the broad foot.
|CATEGORY:||NEUTRAL ROAD / EVERYDAY TRAINER|
|TERRAIN:||ROAD / TRACK|
|WEIGHT:||255g (US 9 Men's)|
|STACK HEIGHT:||29mm (heel) / 24mm (forefoot)|
|SKU:||1102872 (MANDARIN RED / IMPERIAL BLUE)|
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight